Enrollment is on a first come-first serve basis. We guarantee spots to our current families and their siblings if they enroll by November 15, 2023. When you receive an acceptance email, you will be asked to put down your tuition deposit (one month’s tuition which becomes your child’s tuition for May 2025) and a $125 annual registration and technology fee. Deposits/fees for new families must be paid within one week or we will offer the spot to the next family. Deposits/fees for current families will be collected on January 15, 2024.
2024-2025 Tuition Information
In an effort to keep our programming affordable for families, we will not be raising tuition or auxiliary programming fees for the 2024-2025 school year. Approximately 80% of your tuition goes directly to faculty and staff salaries and 12% to facilities maintenance and utilities. Every other operating expense comes out of the remaining 8%. There is a limited amount of financial aid available each year. Please email the director at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like an application.
Annual and Monthly Base Tuition Over 9-Months
- 5-day-2s: $6300 ($700)
- 2-day-2s Playgroup: $3900 ($433.33)
- 3-day-2s/3s (2021 birth year): $5000 ($555.56)
- 5-day 3s and 4s: $6000 ($666.67)
- 5-morning Pre-kindergarten: $6000 ($666.67)
- 5-full day (9am-3pm) Pre-kindergarten: $11,600 ($1288.89)
- A child can switch from half-day to full-day pre-kindergarten on the first of any month. A morning-pre-Ker can attend afternoon session of pre-K as a drop in (see rate below) or commitment to 4 or fewer days per week.
Auxiliary Programming Tuition
Auxiliary commitment rate sign up happens 3 times per year, by August 15 for Trimester 1, November 15 for Trimester 2, and February 15 for Trimester 3. You can, however, indicate your interest in auxiliary programming on the application. If you elect to enroll at the commitment rate, you are charged (bi-weekly) even if your child was absent.
- Early Birds (8am-9am): $12/day for commitment, $16/day for drop-in
- Lunch Bunch (12pm-1pm): $12/day for commitment, $16/day for drop-in
- Students pack a lunch. On Wednesdays, we order pizza.
- Afternoon Adventures (12pm-3pm): $34/day for commitment, $38/day for drop-in for ages 3+ | $42/day for commitment, $46 for drop-in for 2-year olds
- Students must be fully toilet trained to attend Lunch Bunch the Afternoon Adventures session.